Gordon Couling Home Page
An Index of Gordon Couling's Publications
- "Stone Masonry in Waterloo County", from Waterloo Historical
Society Annual Report: Volume 63, I975
- "A Gallery of Guelph Sculptures", from Souvenir Program Guelph
Spring Festival, 1971
- "Inventory of Guelph buildings surviving until 1927", City of Guelph,
- "Where Guelph Began: A Walking Tour", Guelph Arts Council, 1979
- "Designated Buildings of Architectural and Historical Interest in the
City of Guelph", in collaboration with Guelph L.A.C.A.C.
- "Downtown Walkabout: Guelph's Central Business District", Guelph Arts
- "Architectural Stone Carving in 19th Century Guelph", Canadian
Collector, Volume 18: No.2: pp. 25-28, March-April 1983
- Gordon Couling provided photographs and drawings for the majority of the
- From 1958-1961 Gordon Couling wrote a weekly column of art criticism
in the Guelph Daily Mercury under the Pseudonym of Pen'n Brush.
To see an example of his writing as Pen'n Brush, click here.
Back to the Gordon Couling Home Page