Take The Lead IQ Test
1. If my child had lead poisoning, I'd know it.
2. Only poor kids get lead poisoning.
3. Lead poisoning is epidemic among American children.
4. My child would have to eat a lot of lead to become poisoned.
5. Lead poisoning is incurable.
6. The mere presence of lead paint in a building is dangerous.
7. Since lead paint is so dangerous, I may as well get rid of it.
8. The safest way to make my home lead-safe is with encapsulation.
9. Improper lead abatement will only make things worse.
10. Most lead poisoning occurs after lead removal, home repair or renovation.
11. When looking for a new home, most inspectors don't check for lead paint.
Laurence B. Molloy
Laurence B. Molloy, a leading environmental expert, is experienced in handling lead, asbestos, contaminates in water and sick building syndrome. Mr. Molloy began designing environmental protection programs for public schools for the Ford Foundation in 1970. An architect by training, and a member of the EPA's Lead Abatement Advisory Committee, he talks and writes frequently on environmental concerns. Call today to arrange a talk or seminar for your group.