Was Your Home Flooded by Sub-Tropical Storm Sandy?
Protect your home and family from toxic mold now.
- The danger of mold growing in your home, especially in
sheetrock walls and ceilings, is high.
- Mold can impair your immunity and cause allergies as well as
respiratory and neurological problems.
- You may not see the mold because it grows on the dark side of
walls and ceilings.
But flooded homes are prime breeding grounds.
- As mold grows, the colony produces thousands of tiny spores—
which quickly grow new mold colonies.
- And many indoor molds, particularly black molds, are toxic.
Mold grows rapidly and spreads fast.
I have over 30 years of experience in testing homes for mold and recommending effective remediation.
I'd like to help you make your home safe and mold-free.
Contact me today to find out how I can help you get rid
of that mold.