view as black text on white background
- J. S. Bach, The greatest musical genius of all time, for instance check the J.S. Bach home page at http://www.jsbach.org/, this MIDI file archive, or these internet search links for 'bach' .
- A sequencing application, that lately has grown into a MIDI/audio recording platform. See http://www.steinberg.de
- dream theater
- A great progressive metal band. See http://www.dreamt.org/dtlinks.html or http://www.dreamtheater.net/.
Or select this: internet search links for 'dream_theater'.
- Just say yes! *
- heavy machinery
- Heptagon Records. See http://www.heptagon.se/
- An insanely, supernaturally talanted and totally unique guitar player, see http://www.allanholdsworth.com
- Bass player extraordinaire Jonas Hellborg (aka "the bass monster"). See http://www.hellborg.com.
- My internet/shell provider. Corporate home page at http://www.panix.com
- quantum electrodynamics
- Feynman's theory of how photons interact with matter
- red shift
- sonic winter
- "Johansson" record released in 1996
- Jeff Scott Soto, a great singer! See http://www.ultranet.com/~dsensing/jss.html.
- Stratovarius, Finnish/Swedish/German metal band. See http://www.stratovarius.com.
- symphony x
- The most brilliant new band from the US!
Also see internet search links for 'symphony_x'.
- ten seasons
- A computer operating system, once thought to be flabby and impotent, that now shows a surprising interest in making off with the workstation harem.
- Extraordinary guitar player, see http://www.pd.net/yngwie.
- The best of the late 20th century.
Page updated Dec 1, 2004 at 01:31 • Email: email@example.com
All content copyright © Jens Johansson 2013.
No unathorized duplication, copying, mirroring,
archival, or redistribution/retransmission allowed!
Any offensively categorical statements passed off as facts herein should only be construed
as my very opinionated opinions.