The telecine transfer finished on time--I went to New Approach today, paid them, and carted the answer print and video transfers away. It's the first time in a while that my movie business dealings went off exactly as planned. Kind of refreshing.
I took one of the video transfers over to Robin, so she can make video copies for festivals from the relatively sharp answer print instead of from digitized Avid output. There's a glut of fall festivals, and the deadlines are coming up soon--I'll be sending copies out to Toronto, Montreal and Northampton in the next week or two.
Click here to read the next diary entry, here to read the previous entry, and here to go back to the main menu.