MP2000 and Emate
- Beta Announcement: BarKeep, MP2000 button bar enhancement
BarKeep is a button bar enhancement for the MP2000. It allows you to configure the size and location of the button bar (an even remove it).
Cliphoard is a preferences panel which allows you to set the number of clipboards which are available on for use on the MessagePad 2000 and the eMate 300. Comes with source code.
Deep in the recesses of the Newton 2000 ROM are 2 hidden games; Poker & Patience. This tiny application will allow easy access to these games by presenting you with a small floating window containing a button for each game.
- Newton 2000 Underground
Source of MP2000 and NOS2.1 info
noFX is a preferences panel which allows you to turn on or off the individual effect types on the MessagePad 2000 and eMate 300. Comes with source code.
PowerRecorder turns the Newton's power switch into a record on/off button. PowerRecorder will give you single finger control to record voice notes without even opening the cover of your Newton. This is great when you need to record thoughts when you are in your car driving or other situations that you can't be bothered with creating a new notepad recording slip.
-- Commercial (demo available for download)
- The writeStuff toolset
The WriteStuff toolset for NewtWorks provides powerful tools that finally unleash the potential of NewtWorks. Included in the toolset are:
All tools are fully integrated with NewtWorks and can be launched from the Tools menu.
-- Commercial (download not available)
- Stylesheets - Fast and flexible document formatting with user definable style sheets.
- ScribeWorks - Freeform handwriting recognition for NewtWorks!
- proPoint 2.0 - Powerful caret popup menu that supports styles, glossaries and more.
- WordCount - Quickly generate document statistics
- Tabulator - Convert spaces to tabs and visa versa.
- CharPicker - Quickly insert any character using this fast popup palette.
- TypeSet - Nine professional-quality typefaces for your Newton.
- AutoText - Integrates the Newton's expand glossary into Newtworks
| Subsections: 0/font>
[ table of contents |
add information ]