- We no longer need to use Lydia Leong's rules as a house rule - they've
been incorporated into 4th Edition.
- These are some expanded experimentation tables that Eric Kihn
and Jeff Berry wrote; we're not going to use them. Instead
we'll use 4th Edition.
- Research on Knowledges, and EP's in general
- These are rules that I wrote many years ago. 4th Edition has incorporated
something similar for all them; so we'll go with that.
- Concentration Aids
- Magic devices may be constructed for spells of
duration "concentration" that do not allow casting of the spell but instead
take over the "concentration" for the user. This is a -5 to the level of
the spell for the purpose of instilling the effect. As usual, any change to the
way are using the effect still requires concentration.
- Modified/Reduced Requisites
Back to Cisalpin Tribunal