At least where the Ukraine is concerned.
Sure enough one of the signatories is “NGO ‘CentreUA'”—same NGO, funded by Omidyar, Soros, USAID, that organized Maidan revolution. That’s like a gun pointed at Zelensky’s head. Outrageous. https://t.co/JiWAXEpUp0
— Mark Ames (@MarkAmesExiled) May 24, 2019
These organizations are threatening to foment a coup against the new President of the Ukraine unless he acquiesces to their demands.
Here is a list of the most significant of their demands:
- Don’t revisit the Ukrainian language law, which has the effect of removing citizenship from Russian speakers and other minorities.
- No coalition talks with opposition parties.
- No negotiations with the Russians without a US minder.
- Attempt no rapprochement between the Ukrainian and Russian churches.
- Don’t fight the IMF restrictions on the country.
- Continue to move toward joining NATO.
- Continue to move toward joining the EU.
- Don’t attempt wealth redistribution. (In one of the most unequal countries on earth)
- Continue the blockade of Russian media.
These are not the demands of concerned non-governmental agencies, this is a CIA wet dream.
If you wonder why so many governments seem to feel that “Civil Society” organizations are CIA fronts, it’s because so many of them ARE CIA fronts.