Yes, arguing that ideas, and ideals, don’t count for sh%$, and some random wing-nut can headline the convention because he hates Trump enough.
A brief curriculum vitae of Kasich:
- Investment banker at Lehman until it collapsed.
- Major force for the 1996
eat the poorwelfare reform.
- Repeatedly voted to cut Medicare.
- Supported NAFTA.
- Voted to impeach Clinton.
- Had a Fox News show.
- Supports criminalizing abortion.
- Favored privatizing prisons.
- Supported stripping labor rights from public servants.
- Supported a balanced budget amendment.
- Big on charter schools, and the largest charter school scandal of all time, happened while he was Governor. (And aggressively supporting said charter)
- Pro school vouchers.
- Supported the Iraq war. (Now claims to have recanted)
Yeah, just the guy you want talking at your f%$#ing convention.