- This Could Revolutionize That (The Baffler) File as bullsh%$ bingo, along with disrupt, meme, empowerment, sharing, holistic, and synergy.
- Priest Regrets Vow Of Celibacy After Learning About Furries (The Onion) America’s finest news source.
- A new study on increased snowfall in Antarctica shows the dramatic pace of climate change (Quartz) Antarctica was basically a really cold desert. Not any more.
- The F-35 Is a $1.4 Trillion Dollar National Disaster (The National Interest Blog)
- Our Dental Insurance Sent us “Free” Internet-Connected Toothbrushes. And this is What Happened Next (Wolf Street) They sent them toothbrushes to spay on their family.
- A Public Outcry Against a Wall Street Titan’s Name on a High School (New York Times) Not something that one would expect from a largely white Philadelphia suburb. Hopefully, this is the start of a trend.
- Glutamatergic Signaling Drives Ketamine-Mediated Response in Depression: Evidence from Dynamic Causal Modeling (International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology) Ketamine appears to be very effective in treating depression.
- The pundits were wrong about Assad and the Islamic State. As usual, they’re not willing to admit it (LA Times) In related news, the sky is blue.
John Oliver with the straight dope on MLM: