If you have a specialized server strategy, or would like to administer your own machine without the added cost of a leased-line connection, you can colocate it with Panix. Colocated servers are plugged directly into an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) in our existing cage at a major NYC facility, and are provided with remote power switch control and remote serial console access.
|Mac Mini||$95.00/month||No monthly charge|
|One-time setup fee: $100|
This service is eligible for our Referral Rewards program.
The base price includes:
- One 100mbps Ethernet port on our switch
- One 120V outlet, controllable by you over the Internet
- One serial port on our console server for serial console access to your server
- Up to 16 IP addresses
- Full control of your server (we won't touch it unless you ask us to), and onsite maintenance visits by appointment
- No transfer charges - sustained bandwidth is free up to 10 Mbps (details below).
- One PPP dialup account for shell access and system maintenance
Don't need a full 1U or Mac Mini?
Check out our V-Colo: Virtual Colocated Servers.
- Your server should be in a 19" rackmount case, or a Mac Mini. If you need to install other hardware, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can accommodate you.
- If you would like serial console access on a Mac Mini, you must add a USB<->Serial converter, and then set up console access on that serial port.
- Internet traffic to your server is free of charge up to 10 Mbps. If sustained peak traffic exceeds this limit in a given month, you'll be billed $25 per additional 1 Mbps used by your server. (Rate limiting is available upon request.)
- Onsite visits are restricted to business hours, by appointment only.
- Prices listed are for the complete package, regardless of whether you opt to use all features included. Services and resources cannot be shared among accounts unless otherwise stated.
Server colocation Extras and Add-Ons:
|Additional IP addresses/domains - available in these blocks:|
|+16 (32 total)||$15/month|
|+48 (64 total)||$45/month|
|+112 (128 total)||$105/month|
|+176 (192 total)||$165/month|
|+240 (256 total)||$225/month|
|Additional ethernet ports: $25/month per port|
Last Modified:Tuesday, 08-Sep-2015 17:32:56 EDT
© Copyright 2006-2011 Public Access Networks Corporation