Our policies reflect our philosophy of respect for our users and for the Internet and its online communities. Some of them are obviously designed to protect you and your privacy; some of them are designed to protect you and your account by making sure our servers are not implicated in undesirable behaviors, and preventing any one user from abusing resources that must be available to our whole population.
As always, if you have questions about any of these, please feel free to ask.
- Promoting Internet Security
- Panix and your privacy
- Mail blocking at Panix
- Restrictions on forwarding to other sites
- Why we restrict forwarding to other sites
- Sustained traffic: billing
- Newsgroups and posting policy
Last Modified:Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013 12:14:42 EST
© Copyright 2006-2011 Public Access Networks Corporation