T1s and Fractional T1sRewards for T1 Referrals! Details for T1 Referrals
Switching from Panix DSL? No DSL cancellation penalty!
Panix offers a full range of T1 options, for mission-critical broadband applications of all sizes! Panix Business Express SDSL customers who switch to a fractional or full T1 leased line can do so with no penalty. Panix will waive the early termination fee for the SDSL line if one exists.
These offers are available at sites anywhere in the NY Metropolitan area that MegaPath services! For specifics at your location, please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- T1 Base Packages:
Dedicated T1, 1.5 Mbps: $395/month Fractional T1, 768 Kbps: $350/month Fractional T1, 384 Kbps: $295/month Installation fee: $450: Ask us Prices do not include taxes and FCC user fees:
The total of these charges on our dedicated T1 service as of January 2012 is $48.20/month
(Charges apply for missed appointments) Bonding Multiple T1s can be bonded into faster links
(3.0 Mbps, 4.5 Mbps, or 6.0 Mbps) at no extra cost.
Email email@example.com or
call Corporate Services
(212)741-4400, option 3, for details.
Special router offer! Special offers subject to change without notice Samsung iBG1000 $199
The Base Package includes:
- Full-time (24 hours x 7 days a week) multi-user access to the Internet on a fractional or full T1 leased line.
- Routing - Panix will allocate a range of IP addresses for your network. You can divide your network into subnets for technical or administrative purposes.
- Domain Name Service - Panix will provide primary DNS (domain name service) and/or secondary DNS for up to 16 domain names, at no extra charge. Name service for additional domains is available; see Add-Ons.
- Newsfeed - Panix will supply an optional newsfeed for USENET newsgroups of your choice, at no extra charge. (This requires a working NNTP server on your end.)
- Complimentary single-user maintenance account with PPP and shell access to Panix, for administrative use.
- Charges: Customer is responsible for charges incurred for missed installation appointments.
- All T1 circuits require a 1-year contract. Early disconnection incurs a $250 penalty.
- Additional IP addresses
Last Modified:Tuesday, 16-Aug-2016 15:21:18 EDT
© Copyright 2006-2011 Public Access Networks Corporation