Panix Dedicated Web Server
If you need large amounts of bandwidth, storage, and/or processing power, or root control of your server, Panix can provide a Dedicated Web Server for your exclusive use. (If this is overkill, you might consider a virtual server add-on to your Standard, Advanced, or Developer Web Server.)
- Panix Dedicated Web Service - Base Package:
- $350/month ($3850/year prepaid)
- One-time setup fee: $350
This service is eligible for our Referral Rewards program.
Dedicated Web Server includes:
- Exclusive use of a Panix Web server with
of RAID-protected disk storage (details below).
- Support for unlimited domain names (DNS, Website, Email, and FTP service included for each).
- Allocation of up to 16 IP addresses.
- MySQL database server. This is your own MySQL server, running on your dedicated host. Unlimited databases
- JSP (Java Server Pages)
- SSL (Secure Server) for e-commerce. (Installation fee applies; details below)
- 10 mailboxes per domain name on the server.
- Unlimited aliases (forwarding addresses) for all domains on the server.
- No transfer charges - sustained bandwidth is free up to 1 Mbps (details below).
- Anonymous or password-controlled FTP service for each domain.
- Direct login access to the server.
- One account for PPP dialup and shell access to Panix (equivalent to our Panix PPP Service).
- Standard dedicated Web server hardware is a 2.5 GHz processor with 1GB of RAM. More powerful or special-purpose hardware is available on request.
- RAID-protected disk storage allows rapid failure recovery with no down time.
- There is an SSL installation charge of $25 for each certificate (new or renwal) in addition to the cost of the certificate itself; there is no monthly fee.
- Internet traffic to your server is free of charge up to 1 Mbps. If sustained peak traffic exceeds this limit in a given month, you'll be billed $100 per additional 1 Mbps used by your server.
Extras and Add-ons
- Additional Mailboxes in your domain(s)
- Additional IP addresses
- More powerful or special-purpose hardware
Last Modified:Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013 12:14:41 EST
© Copyright 2006-2011 Public Access Networks Corporation