Panix Developer Web Service
If you expect your site to grow beyond the 40 GB traffic allowance of Panix Advanced Web, or you maintain several sites under different domain names, our Developer Web service gives you the bandwidth and flexibility you need.
- Panix Developer Web Service - Base Package:
- $225/month ($2475/year prepaid)
- No setup fee
This service is eligible for our Referral Rewards program.
Developer Web includes:
- Support for unlimited domain names (DNS, Website, Email, and FTP service included for each).
- 20 GB of RAID-protected disk space on a Panix Web server, for Web and FTP sites (details below).
- Maintenance access via FTP and/or UNIX shell.
- One account for PPP dialup and shell access to Panix (equivalent to our Panix PPP Service)
- 10 mailboxes per domain name on the server.
- Unlimited aliases (forwarding addresses) for all domains on the server, including wildcard forwarding.
- 100 GB/month transfers (details below).
- Anonymous or password-controlled FTP service for each domain.
- SSL (Secure Server) for e-commerce. (Installation fee applies; details below)
- CGI programming supported in C, C++, UNIX shell, Perl, Python, and PHP.
Developer Web Extras and Add-onsYou can add any of the following to your Developer Web Service:
- Pricing does not include fees for domain registration. Your registrar will bill you directly. You are responsible for renewing your domain in a timely manner.
- Your disk space allocation is a quota. RAID-protected disk storage allows rapid failure recovery with no down time, and immediate access to snapshot backups that we run several times daily.
- Your disk quota is the total for your account. It includes not only the files in your home directory space, but also the files in your web space and in any MySQL databases you may have.
- Transfers include all traffic to your Web and FTP sites from outsie the Panix network. File transfers to/from Panix accounts or within the Panix network are not counted. Transfers in excess of your allocation cost $1/GB
- There is an SSL installation charge of $25 for each certificate (new or renewal) in addition to the cost of the certificate itself; there is no monthly fee.
Last Modified:Wednesday, 30-Jan-2013 12:14:41 EST
© Copyright 2006-2011 Public Access Networks Corporation