- How She Lost (American Prospect) Again, Hillary ran a campaign that favored loyalty over competence, and fostered an environment where the campaign was opaque to insiders. (Also, no message) To quote (not) Tallyrand, “They have learned nothing, and they have forgotten nothing.”
- 3D-printable synthetic muscle is three times stronger than you (New Atlas) I, for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.
- Anatomy of a Propaganda Campaign (Current Affairs) The Jon Ossoff and Republican Karen Handel Congressional campaign, the most expensive campaign ever, and once again, no message at all from the Democrats, so batsh%$ insane beat nothing. (Really nothing. Ossoff put out flyers where one could literally not find a message) Fire the consultants. Once again, see (not) Tallyrand.
- Want Proof that Corporate Money Influences Politicians? This New Study Has It.. (In These Times) I know, correlation is not causation, yadda, yadda, yadda.
- Fossils Show Dinosaur Eggs Were Blue, Scientists Say (International Business Times) I do not like them, Sam I am, I do not like Blue Eggs and Bronto.
- America, we need to talk about this ‘police riot’ in a major U.S. city (Will Bunch) Calling what happened in St. Louis what it was, a riot by police.
- Saudi Arabia accidentally prints textbook showing Yoda sitting next to the king (Telegraph) If anything, this might give the house of Saud more legitimacy.
I am not a big fan of the music, it’s mindless pop, but this was done in one continuous shot with one camera, which is impressive, even with a Steadicam: