- Natwest train their customers to be bad at security. (Tumblr) Fraud protection that is indistinguishable from an attempt at phishing.
- Can the FTC Really Handle Net Neutrality? Let’s Check Against the 4 Most Famous Violations. (Tales of the Sausage Factory) Harold Feld, who does this for a living shows how the 4 worst cases if ISP misbehavior were not, and COULD NOT, could have been addressed by the FTC as FCC Chairman Ajit Pai asserts.
- Georgia Theme Park Cancels Massive Snowball Fight Due To Snow In Ultimate Ironic Twist (Guacamoley) Yeah, I got nothing.
- The Destruction of Matt Taibbi (Paste) How the alt-right took a work of fiction and presented it as reality. It’s kind of their thing.
- Journalists aren’t as tied by NDAs as they think (Columbia Journalism Review) A review of the law showing that Non-Disclosure Agreements are often so broad to be unenforceable.
Have some Nichols and May: