Donald Trump is such a delicate snowflake.
He is upset that, after literally decades of racist public statements, (remember the Central Park 5?) he has a sad because people people are blaming his rhetoric for contributing to the Squirrel Hill massacre, when no one said anything about Barack Obama when a white supremacist shot up the Emanuel AME Church in Charlston, SC.
Set me speak slowly here: No one blamed Barack Obama because he never called for violence against people on the basis of politics or ethnicity, and you have, and you continue to do so:
President Trump complained Monday about the news coverage he has received related to the alleged pipe bomber, saying a different standard was applied to then-President Barack Obama when nine black worshipers were killed at a church in Charleston, S.C., during his tenure.
Trump highlighted the contrast during a wide-ranging interview with Laura Ingraham of Fox News, who pointed out that Cesar Sayoc, who allegedly sent more than a dozen mail bombs to leading Democrats and CNN, was a big Trump fan. None of the devices exploded.
“I was in the headline of The Washington Post, my name associated with this crazy bomber,” Trump said. “They didn’t do that with President Obama with the church, the horrible situation with the church — they didn’t do that.”
They did not do it because:
- Dylan Roof (יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ) was not a Barack Obama supporter, and was not spouting Obama speeches.
- Cesar Sayoc (יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ) IS a Donald Trump supporter, and he was constantly spouting your vile racist sewage.
- Robert Bowers (יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ) IS a Donald Trump supporter, and he was constantly spouting your vile racist sewage.
- Gregory Bush (יִמַּח שְׁמוֹ) IS a Donald Trump supporter, and he was constantly spouting your vile racist sewage.
- etc. (Too many shootings and acts of bigotry just this year to count)
Mr. Trump, get over yourself, you miserable vomitous mass.