- Iconic viking warrior was a woman, DNA test confirms (RT World News) “This is the first formal and genetic confirmation of a female Viking warrior.”
- Party celebrating Rudy Giuliani nixed because no one wants to go (NY Daily News) It’s my party and I’ll cry ……… Never mind.
- Jeffrey Epstein and the Decline of the American Experiment (Vanity Fair) How a billionaire child molester, friend of Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, and Donald Trump, got away with it.
- Will Uber Survive the Next Decade?
- God Wrongfully Impregnated Teenage Virgin Mary Without Consent Says Minnesota Professor (Newsweek) Silly, but high quality trolling should be recognized.
- Just 100 companies responsible for 71% of global emissions, study says (The Guardian) The whole, “We all have to do our part,” thing serves to let these folks off the hook.
- A Brief History of Everything That Happened Because of George H.W. Bush’s Insecurity Matt Taibbi nails it, “He was called a wimp. He overcompensated. People went to jail and died.”
This may be the trippiest ad ever: (I want to try this chutney)