- How Britain stole $45 trillion from India (Al Jazeera) The wages of colonialism.
- How Putin’s Russia Weaponizes X (Moon of Alabama) A list of the many times that this cliche has been invoked.
- Boffins don’t give a sh!t, slap Trump’s face on a turd in science journal (The Register) A brown anti-Trump Easter egg.
- This Isn’t News. This Is War Crimes Apologia. (Medium) Caitlin Johnstone unleashes a well deserved can of whup ass on Michelle Obama’s deplorable embrace of war criminal George W. Bush.
- Facebook’s Illusion of Control over Location-Related Ad Targeting (Medium) Zuckerberg’s technological horror lies when they say that you can turn off their tracking of you.
- The Real Story of the Pentagon’s $21 Trillion Con Game (WhoWhatWhy) Cui bono?
- Big Pharma Fights Proposal to Keep It From Looting Medicare (Counterpunch) The headline says it all.
- Christmas dragons: Diana Rowland’s yard display is inappropriate, a neighbor wrote. So she put up more. (Washington Post) A woman put up dragons as Christmas decorations. An anonymous neighbor complained that they were demonic, so said woman put up more dragons. Kind of like, “Turtles all the way down.”
I’m surprised that anyone found this in the article, it is tiny:
This way is easier: pic.twitter.com/OASlEtgyBE
— Jaime de Juan-Sanz (@JaimedeJuan) December 13, 2018