- Why Bernie Sanders Matters More Than People Think (Benjamin Studebaker) “He’s running not just to change the country, but to change the Democratic Party into the kind of party that can deliver for poor and working Americans.”
- A gifted person ought to learn English (barring spelling and pronouncing) in thirty hours, French in thirty days, and German in thirty years. (Mark Twain) He was not a fan of zusammengesetzte Wörter.
- How an Investigation of Fake FCC Comments Snared a Prominent D.C. Media Firm (Gizmodo) “CQ Roll Call, a company that, while running an august newsroom in the nation’s capital, is also in the business of helping lobbyists construct digital ‘grassroots’ campaigns.”
- Right to Repair Legislation Is Officially Being Considered In Canada (Motherboard) I am sure that there is something in the new NAFTA that will prevent this.
- US Healthcare Disgrace: GoFundMe-Care Symptomatic of Extreme Inequality (WhoWhatWhy) Obamacare made a desert and called it peace.
- Cloud Loss Could Add 8 Degrees to Global Warming (Quanta Magazine) Every time that climate change models are updated, it just gets worse.
Why watch Megas XLR: