- Great White Sharks Flee From Killer Whales (The Atlantic) We now know who are the real apex predators.
- Joe Biden Is a Fraud, Plain and Simple (Truthdig) Some people might consider this a nasty attack. I consider it to be an accurate summary of Biden’s history.
- A Rough Transcript of Every Interview With Pete Buttigieg (McSweeney’s Internet Tendency) A delightful sendup of Bittigieg’s content free politics.
- The Labor Market for Financial Misconduct (National Bureau of Economic Research) “We then turn to the role of labor markets in constraining misconduct, documenting that while some firms penalize misconduct through a sharp increase in job separations, other firms are willing to hire these advisers, recycling the bad apples in the industry.”
- Family Cited For Viking Funeral on Local Lake (Broad Street Beacon) A hoax, but I wish that it was true.
- Rich guys are most likely to have no idea what they’re talking about, study suggests (Washington Post) Meritocracy, my ass.
- Taylor drift: Finally, a use for AI emerges? Cyber-smut star films fsck-flick in Tesla with Autopilot, warns: ‘I wouldn’t recommend it’ (The Register) A new definition of “Hands Free” driving, and I would note that (once again) pr0n is an early adopter of technology.
Now, let’s cast a bronze cannon: