- The Huffington Post‘s War on Medical Science: A Brief History (Science-Based Medicine) It’s not just anti-vaxx bullsh%$.
- Meet Murray Cox, Airbnb’s Public Enemy No. 1 in New York (Bloomberg) Even more than Uber and Lyft, Airbnb profits on negative externalities. (Making the rest of us pay for their actions)
- J.R.R. Tolkien Expressed a “Heartfelt Loathing” for Walt Disney and Refused to Let Disney Studios Adapt His Work (Open Culture) Not surprised.
- The British Army’s Guide For Spotting “Extreme Right Wing” Soldiers Has Leaked Online (Buzzfeed) Note that the Pentagon does not appear to have such a program.
- Jewish Teens Don’t Regret Helping Save Man With Swastika Tattoo (NBC10 Boston) Tikkun F%$#ing Olam
- F-35 Dogfight Accidentally Resulted in a Sky Penis, Officials Say (Military.com) Yeah, “Accidentally.”
Charlie doing standup and Sharon* doing the camera work:
*Love of my life, light of the cosmos, she who must be obeyed, my wife.