- Behold, the most (intentionally) poorly designed website ever created (Ars Technica) I’ve seen worse, though those were unintentional, and that’s not including Geocities.
- How to speak Silicon Valley: 53 essential tech-bro terms explained (The Guardian) The Devil’s Tech-Bro Dictionary.
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s Friendly Police Fantasy (The American Conservative) Buttigieg ignores reality, which is that people fear police because their impunity is a petri dish for sociopaths.
- Court Upholds Conviction Of Cop Who Threatened, Beat, Tased, And Arrested A Man For Complaining About Being Beaten By Him Earlier (Techdirt) Speaking of which.
- The Jeffrey Epstein case is why people believe in Pizzagate (The Week) The similarities between the Pizzagate hoax and the Jeffrey Epstein matter are rather striking.
- Jeffrey Epstein Is the Ultimate Symbol of Plutocratic Rot (New York Times) People have known that Epstein raped girls for years, and given him a pass because he is rich and powerful.
Have some Llamas with Hats: