- Pro-Trump Republican aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar charged with felony theft | US news | The Guardian
- Why the dockless scooter industry is going after a repossessor and a bike shop owner – The Verge
- Why Nancy Pelosi Won’t Impeach | The New Republic Because she is primarily concerned with hedging potential losses, not governing.
- Why Corporations Want You to Shut Up and Meditate | The Nation
- Privatization of public goods can cause population decline | Nature Ecology & Evolution
- Just an abstract, and about bacteria, but a may apply to our society.
- Man Who Built The Retweet: “We Handed A Loaded Weapon To 4-Year-Olds” (Buzzfeed) Pretty much.
- Rashida Tlaib: While Trump spews hate, I continue to do my job (Washington Post) Bam!
- Seeing Through Silicon Valley’s Shameless ‘Disruption’(WIRED) Likens them to scabs, who, to quote Pete Seeger, “Will bounce back and make a good living on what he takes out of blind men’s cups.” A well deserved cup of whup ass.
And then their instruments caught fire: