- George Washington Warned Us About Saudi Arabia (The American Conservative) That whole foreign entanglements thing.
- First GOP governor comes out in support of Trump impeachment inquiry (Axios) Vermont, of course.
- IPO crashes send chills from Wall Street to Silicon Valley (Financial Times) Yes, but where are the prosecutions?
- A Phone Conversation Between Dread Lord Nyarlathotep and a Minor Shoggoth Regarding Investigating Rival Great Old One, Hastur (McSweeney’s Internet Tendency) Better title than article
- 2 suspects scaled 6-foot fence to put porn on Michigan freeway billboard (mlive.com) Personally, I’d do the Mason Williams and 3000 years or art video (below) with speakers, or I’d Rick Roll the billboard.
- YouTube is experimenting with ways to make its algorithm even more addictive (MIT Technology Review) That whole, “Don’t be evil,” thing is clearly inoperative.
Mason Williams and 3000 Years of Art: