- The Working Person’s Guide to the Industry That Might Kill Your Company (Splinter News) Private equity parasites produce nothing of value, they just monetise misery.
- Creepy human-like skin makes your phone ticklish and pinchable (New Scientist) Soylent phone case is people!
- Iraqi Kurds turn to Zoroastrianism as faith, identity entwine Not sure if this is an actual trend, but it bears watching.
- Investors Are Souring on America’s Fracking Revolution (Bloomberg) Fracking has never been profitable, the costs are high, the price of oil and gas have been driven down, and the wells drop off rate is insane. The only ones making money were the speculators.
- How a Veteran Reporter Worked with Giuliani’s Associates to Launch the Ukraine Conspiracy (ProPublica) John Solomon, has been a partisan operative for decades. It’s noce to see that someone noticed.
Brian Blessed chewing the scenery about Brian Blessed chewing the scenery: