- This App Automatically Cancels and Sues Robocallers (VICE) Please let this work
- SHAUN KING: Voting for Mike Bloomberg is the line I just can’t cross (The North Star) Voting for an unrepentant racist is a bridge too far.
- Privatizing Sovereignty, Socializing Property: What Economics Doesn’t Teach You About the Corporation (Law and Political Economy) The nature of the corporation is not what you think.
- My Name is Elizabeth Warren, and I Have a Plan to Destroy All of Them (Weekly Humorist) Elizabeth Warren as a relentless assassin. Very funny.
- How a Rank-and-File Revolt in Las Vegas Dealt Bernie a Winning Hand (The Nation) The leadership of the Culinary Union picked a fight with Sanders over Medicare for all, the rank and file overwhelmingly supported the Vermont Senator.
- Clearview AI, Facial Recognition Company That Works With Law Enforcement, Says Entire Client List Was Stolen (Daily Beast) BECAUSE, OF COURSE.
- Leaked Documents Suggest Apple Could Be Forced to Build iPhones With User-Removable Batteries in Europe (MacRumors) Striking a blow against planned obsolescence.
Have some Cyanide and Happiness: