- Just Because They’ve Turned Against Humanity Doesn’t Mean We Should Defund the Terminator Program (McSweeney’s Internet Tendency) It’s a metaphor, and funny as hell.
- Over 500 Strikes in Last 3 Weeks as BLM Strikes Surge on Juneteenth (Payday Report) Hopefully, the start of a trend.
- House Republican leaders condemn GOP candidate who made racist videos (POLITICO) Republicans are appalled because she has revealed their branding plans.
- Chief Wiggum Is Legit The Most Realistic Portrayal of Modern Policing (Cracked) In Cracked, veritas.
- Warren Harding: Republican president calls for racial justice after Tulsa race massacre (The Washington Post) Read this. This history surprised me.
- One Press Release on OSHA Violations Yields Compliance Equal to 210 Inspections (Duke University Sanford School of Public Policy) Sunlight is a disinfectant.
John Oliver finishes his ownership of corrupt coal baron Bob Murray’s SLAPP suit: