- The FBI’s ‘Civil Liberties Training’ is a Farce (The American Conservative) It’s supposed to be a failure. Internal efforts on such things don’t work. What does work is consequences.
- Expensive pregnancy testing sticks turn out to have very analogue internals when it comes to getting results (The Register) It detects pregnancy with a paper test strip. They put on an LCD panel to boost the price.
- The lie of Monsanto’s genetically modified cotton in Burkina Faso (Quartz Africa) It was overpriced and underperformed.
- AT&T’s current 5G is slower than 4G in nearly every city tested (Ars Technica) Phone companies lie, and AT&T lies the most.
- Exeter woman votes topless after anti-Trump shirt disallowed (Sea Coast Online) While it is clear that you cannot wear campaign shirts into a voting place, Trump was not on the ballot.
- Journalism’s Gates keepers (Columbia Journalism Review) Bill Gates has used his money to buy favorable press coverage, just like Michael Bloomberg did.
How Netflix Manages to Have So Many Shows – Alternatino: