- Union for FAA’s safety engineers urges more changes to Boeing 737 MAX before it can fly again (The Seattle Times) This is in addition to the BALPA condemnation of the FAA half measures.
- When coffee makers are demanding a ransom, you know IoT is screwed (Ars Technica) The Internet of sh%$.
- Crows possess higher intelligence long thought primarily human (STAT) Not sure how this qualifies as news.
- Revenge of the Money Launderers (Matt Taibbi) No consequences for repeat offenders if the banks are big enough
- People expect technology to suck because it actually sucks (@ tonsky.me) The incentives of the whole tech system are fakakta, to use a technical term.
All your coffee are belong to us: