- The “Blind Sheik” And The CIA – Media Again Bury U.S. Support For Radical Islamism (Moon of Alabama) Basically, he was a creation of the House of Saud, and was was aided and abetted by the CIA. We create our own monsters: It’s a self licking ice cream cone.
- Michael Hudson: Why Failing to Solve Personal Debt and Polarization Will Usher in a New Dark Age (naked capitalism) It turns out that periodic debt jubilees have been essential to the preservation of society back to Sumer and Babylon.
- Cat ownership not linked to mental health problems (MedicalXpress) But pregnant women still need to be careful about cat boxes.
- Squid speak a unique, undeciphered language using their skin (Quartz) Nature in all of its glory.
- Icelandic president admits he does not have the legal authority to ban pineapple on pizza (Washington Post) I agree: Pineapple on pizza is an abomination, but I approve of his thoughtful approach to governance.
- NASA’s longshot bet on a revolutionary rocket may be about to pay off (Ars Technica) I’ve talked about this technology off and on for years, and not it looks like it’s about to have its, “Cecil B DeMille,” moment with official NASA tests.
- It was the Democrats’ embrace of neoliberalism that won it for Trump | Naomi Klein (The Guardian) Why vote for a lackey of the rich rat-f%$#s when can vote for an actual rich rat-f%$#.
Have Paint singing solo in 4 part harmony about movie villains: