- Dubious stem cell clinic got hold of smallpox vaccine. FDA just took it away (Ars Technica) That was even easier than I had feared.
- The Arpaio Pardon (Wall Street Journal) The most brain-dead conservative editorial board in the nation just cut Trump a new one,
- Paducah, Kentucky man who booked prostitute finds it’s his own wife (County Weekly) Awkward
- Lurid Trump allegations made by Louise Mensch and co-writer came from hoaxer (Guardian) It’s been clear that she was an untrustworthy nut-job for a while now, but she still got to publish her unhinged rants in the New York Times.
- Google Critic Ousted From Think Tank Funded by the Tech Giant (New York Times) Critic claiming that Google has too much power is ousted by Google. QED.
- Google to Comply With EU Search Demands to Avoid More Fines (Bloomberg) I’ll believe it where I see it.
- Crowdsourced gaming of Google Translate dubs Kim Jong Un “Mr. Squidward” (Ars Technica) Google bombing Google Translate. Sweet.
A hummingbird pool party